Naperville Dentist - Naperville Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Tall Grass Dental
24111 West 103rd Street
Naperville, IL 60564
(630) 922-0003 fax
|Monday:||09:20 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:20 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:20 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:20 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday & Sunday:||Closed|
We know you have many choices when choosing a Dentist in Naperville, IL so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
Insurance and Billing
We accept almost all PPO insurance plans.
All deductibles and copayments are due at the time the service is begun. Arrangements for financed payments will need to be documented with the office staff 2 days prior to your visit. We will work with you as best we can to help you get the services you need. We only ask for your honesty and integrity.
Payment In Full
12 months of interest free financing for qualifying amounts. Application must be approved prior to start of treatment. Applications can be filled out in the office or online at www.carecredit.com. Full amount of treatment will be submitted to CareCredit at the time the services are rendered. You make your payments to CareCredit.
Facilities and Equipment For Your Comfort
- Intraoral photography because seeing your teeth will give you confidence in our diagnosis.
- Digital X-rays which expose you to only 1/6 the radiation of traditional film.
- Air Abrasion for drill-less cavity preperations.
- Lazer cavity detection to find decay when it is small. Smaller fillings will leave the teeth stronger than a large filling.
- Ultra-quiet electric hand pieces for faster fillings done without the whining drill sound.
- Flat Screen televisions mounted on the ceiling to enjoy the latest release while you are having your work done.
- Kid's area which is just feet from operatories so your children can stay busy while you receive the highest level of dental care.
- Proximity of this area to the operatories prevents seperation anxiety in small children.